Thursday, November 24, 2011

CHRISTMAS at BowPeepsAndMore on ETSY

BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE ETSY TEAM

PRESENTING ETSY SHOP
click on image above to see more


Shabby Chic Chiffon Flower Headband
This is a listing for a Hot Pink chiffon flower headband, perfect for any Princess. The elastic headband is super soft and stretchy. The chiffon flowers and pearl button is attached to the headband and backed with felt for added security and comfort.

I make these headbands in four sizes. X-Small - 12 inches in diameter (fits newborn), small - 15 inches in diameter (fits baby to toddler), medium - 16.5 inches in diameter (fits toddler to child), and large - 18 inches in diameter (fits child to adult).

Available in White, Red, Salmon, Hot Pink, Orange, Lime Green, Turquoise, Lavender, and Purple.

Each headband is made to order, please allow 3-5 days for completion before shipping.

I am happy to make these upon request ; contact me for a custom order

Thanks for looking ♥


Cinderella inspired glitter princess tutu, Birthdays, Dress Up, Photos
This Cinderella inspired tutu is a stunning blend of blues and white and SO much glitter for your little diva. All of my tutus are hand tied and carefully shaped to create the perfect fluff on an elastic waistband. Note: If you would like to order a different size or prefer a ribbon waistband please send me a private convo.

CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED! Tutus can be made in any toddler size and any color. Just send me a message with the measurement of the waist (in inches) and your desired colors (up to four colors).

Any questions ; don’t hesitate to ask ;]
Thanks for looking ♥

1 comment:

  1. I have an etsy shop too! Good luck during the Christmas season - your stuff is beautiful!

    I'm a new follower and fellow Catholic Mother online. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.