Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blogger Review - CELEBRATE THE BOY!

My daughter Laura asked me to make some clothes for my grandson Brady.  No problem.  I have an etsy shop so I first searched etsy.  There was a small selection of patterns available.  Plenty of cute clothes for sale but not many patterns.  I then did a yahoo search, more of the same.  I was very shocked.  I raised girls and made their clothes until handmade clothes were no longer cool for them. 
Well I have found a blogger that has started a movement to celebrate boys.
It is amazing.  So many people have sent in pictures that are posted on flickr with wonderful cute ideas and clothes for boys.  Kudos to you Rae you have done a great thing for our little boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.flickr.com/groups/celebratetheboy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.