Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Name is Erin: One Girl's Mission to Make a Difference, My Name Is ERIN series, Book 3 by ERIN DAVIS


Just for tweens!
Erin Davis is passionate about bringing the Truth about God to young women. In this quirky, colorfully illustrated, keenly interactive four-book set, young women from ages 10-14 will glean biblical answers about four basic tenants of Christian Living: Mission, Faith, Truth, and Self-Discovery.
Check out all Four!

My Name is Erin: 

One Girl's Mission to Make a Difference

 


Do you often wonder why? Why am I here?  Do I serve a purpose? God says yes. No matter your age or your circumstances - you have a powerful purpose.

Do you have a passion for something? The poor? A country? Justice?  Because you are in school doesn't mean you can't do something about it now.

Your purpose and your passion intersect. For a reason.

Read My Name is Erin: One Girl's Mission to Make a Difference and:  Discover and replace your fake purpose with your real purpose,  Learn how to stop waiting and live as a mission-minded girl NOW.

Be inspired by stories of girls like you that said "Yes, Lord."

  • ISBN-13: 9780802406439
  • Publisher: Moody Publishers
  • Publication date: 8/1/2013
  • Pages: 76


Part of a four-book series called My Name is Erin.


       My Name is Erin: One Girl's Journey to Discover Truth

      My name is Erin: One Girl's Journey to Discover Who She Is

      My Name is Erin: One Girl's Plan for Radical Faith



P.S. You can read them in any order - because you are a girl with a mission.


Meet the Author:
A popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of several books including Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves, True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All About Me World, The Bare Facts with Josh McDowell, Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood As a Sacred Role. Erin's quest for the perfect scoop of ice cream is never ending and her family is her constant source of entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.